- AIKLUVYA: Virtual Classroom Solution
- Training Management Solution Suite
- Training Management
- Inventory Management
- Hostel Management
- Asset Management
- Vehicle Management
- Content / Learning Management Solution
- Vehicle and Fleet Tracking System
- Video Surveillance as a Service
- Car Service Automation Application
- Real Time Feedback Management System
- Project Tracking and Monitoring
- Scheme Management System
- Management Information System
- Data Analytics and Processing
- Internet of Things IoT
- Smart City Concepts
- Virtualization of Classrooms
- Management of Training
- Management of Government Schemes
- Patient Engagement And Feedback
- Management of Projects (NGO and Government)
- Education Sector
- Government Sector
- Health Care Industry
Internet of Things IoT
The internet of things (IoT) is the internetworking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings and other items; embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
As well as the expansion of Internet-connected automation into a plethora of new application areas, IoT is also expected to generate large amounts of data from diverse locations, with the consequent necessity for quick aggregation of the data, and an increase in the need to index, store, and process such data more effectively.
IoT is one of the platforms of today's Smart City, and Smart Energy Management Systems.
AIKYA has built a comprehensive video wall solution for different government departments where all the required data gets presented in an intuitive format. The department can then monitor and control different parameters relevant to them from a single location, making the operations more efficient, cost effective and transparent. Sometimes, this ability to remotely monitor and control parameters can also lead to a source of income to the department through the effective implementation of norms.