- AIKLUVYA: Virtual Classroom Solution
- Training Management Solution Suite
- Training Management
- Inventory Management
- Hostel Management
- Asset Management
- Vehicle Management
- Content / Learning Management Solution
- Vehicle and Fleet Tracking System
- Video Surveillance as a Service
- Car Service Automation Application
- Real Time Feedback Management System
- Project Tracking and Monitoring
- Scheme Management System
- Management Information System
- Data Analytics and Processing
- Internet of Things IoT
- Smart City Concepts
- Virtualization of Classrooms
- Management of Training
- Management of Government Schemes
- Patient Engagement And Feedback
- Management of Projects (NGO and Government)
- Education Sector
- Government Sector
- Health Care Industry
Government | Geospatial Analysis Using Drone Technology
Asset Portal | Public Asset, Beneficiary Mapping & Monitoring System
A diagnostic tool for compilation of baseline information related to basic amenities and beneficiaries of welfare programs.
GPS based reliable intervention for Crop Inventory
Application for Process & Work Flow | Irrigation Sector
An online application for capturing the details of every work planned for the Year with relevant technical and financial details.
Application & Value Management
Social Development Sector towards Understanding the Benefits Reaching People
Crime Mapping | Perimeter Fencing | Video Surveillance
Spatial Decision Support System
Building Land Record using Drones
Drone Capabilities and Services
Use of Drones / UAV for field survey
- Collecting accurate data using sophisticated Digital Orthophoto / LiDAR technology.
- Quick and Effective field date collection mechanism
- Geo-referenced digital aerial images, with resolutions as sharp as 1.5-5 cm per pixel.
- Topographical maps with +/- 100 mm accuracy can be generated.
- Millions of data points in one short flight.
- Minimising risk of surveying teams when measuring sites like unstable slopes and transport routes.
- Unmanned Aerial Agriculture System is a ground breaking technology which will help farmers move closer to precession farming.
- The low-altitude view (from a few meters above the plants to around 120 meters, which is the regulatory ceiling in most of the countries for unmanned aircraft operating without special clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration) gives a perspective that farmers have rarely had before.
- Compared with satellite imagery, it's much cheaper, offers higher resolution, unobstructed and available anytime. Accuracy is 3-4 cm per pixel.
- It's also much cheaper than crop imaging with a manned aircraft, which can run into thousands of dollars per hour.